“Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy.” – Dan Gable
As long as there have been people there has been some form of wrestling
Wrestling is arguably the oldest sport in existence and a form of it is found in nearly every culture:
- An activity that teaches body awareness.
- A sport where the fundamentals transcended environment making it a great for cross training and self defense.
- An activity that is safe to learn at all ages.
- A game of movement and puzzles that challenges critical thinking skills.
- Improved health outcomes ranging from mobility, strength, endurance, speed and more.