Japaneses in origin. After World War 2 Japan worked to demilitarize their culture giving birth to sport Judo.
The art of hitting your opponent with the planet!
Judo is one of the most explosive sports on the planet:
- A self defense that works against bigger, stronger opponents.
- A sport proven to work at the highest levels of combat sport.
- An activity that is safe to learn at all ages.
- A game of movement and puzzles that challenges critical thinking skills.
- Improved health outcomes ranging from mobility, strength, endurance, and more.
- Confidence that comes from knowing how to protect yourself and those you love.